I don't have much to say at the moment. Just kicking off what I'm sure will be an eventful blogging career. Tim pretty much said it, these are really for summer/next fall when we don't see each other every day, but I'm gonna try to get into the habit of posting as often as possible just because I don't get to talk to you guys enough :P
At any rate, congratulations to the HMMT-ers. I felt let down at ARML freshman year when we got destroyed, so the news felt so good to hear. I'm sorry I couldn't be there to yell in an obnoxious manner when you guys took the trophy (and I hope you got/demanded the frisbees as well) but I'll do it now. Over the internet. Just imagine it. Take home ARML for us too, please :P
That's pretty much it for now.
Cheers,
Ved
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

B team pretty much owned it up.
ReplyDeleteYeah, ARMl would be easier to win if Brian would start sucking at usaco >_>
ReplyDeleteStop relying on Brian to carry and start not sucking yourself!
ReplyDelete^ mindset that got us 2nd on guts at hmmt