Monday, August 17, 2009

Adjusting

I found a way to make friends.

Play SC Vods / replays / games really loudly.

Then abide by the open-door policy.

And they said sitting in my room playing SC was a bad idea.

10 comments:

  1. >_>

    (I had to go look up what VODs were)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait vod isn't equivalent to pay per view, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are very ugly.
    i will try this idea and see how many girls i get

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did ved say the new people were girls >_>

    actually, they could be korean girls....

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the interest of honesty, I have to admit that none of them were girls :(

    Then again, this is an all-guys dorm. I will try this by moving my computer out to the football field.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As part of a comparative study (SC v. Football), you should do this when football tryouts are taking place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be the people who made the open door policy >_>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude I bet this works better at UVA.

    ReplyDelete