Monday, January 11, 2010

Back

Since I'm really just killing time at this point, I will point out some obvious, and perhaps non-obvious, pros and cons of being at school

Pros:
  • There are people here
  • The shower shoots water out really fast
  • I can dual screen with my computer and monitor
  • I have a keyboard which does not decrease my Starcraft apm by about 30
  • I can play foosball again
Cons:
  • I have much less space to put my stuff in
  • I have to do my own laundry again
  • Food is harder to procure at 3:00 AM
  • I have to go to (some) classes
And I suppose
  • I don't get to see you all anymore

5 comments:

  1. What a complete list you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One must wonder why, given this excellent list of pros, Ved is killing time on blogger writing this entry. However, the reader may rest assured: Ved probably wrote this during class =P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The author of the last comment apologizes; he fails at reading time stamps >_>.

    ReplyDelete
  4. does your shower at home shoot out water really slowly?

    ReplyDelete