Monday, February 8, 2010

Maintenance

Many of you read my status on chat clients. It usually consists of one or two things that have recently occurred to me.

However, there are plenty of instances of where I either don't have enough space or don't want to clutter my status.

These simple thoughts, observations, etc. are not really in-depth enough for blog posts either.

The solution? Twitter.

Haven't exactly been using it as often as I should, but I hope to change that.

In somewhat related news, I will keep my formspring open as well, for people to ask me questions and tell me stuff that I need to hear.

Here are links to both (they will be permanent elements of my status as well), so read what you want to and ask away.


Cheers,

Ved

Edit: In related news, A-Rod bought the camera that you suggested, Luke. Let's hope it works. Maybe I'll post some videos of our shots if all goes well.

2 comments:

  1. TWITTAH! Did you hear that Google's about to integrate a twitter-like thing into gmail?

    Also, I heard that taking slo-mo vids of somebody getting slapped is really awesome.

    ReplyDelete