Monday, May 3, 2010

Inactivity

There's been a definite lack in posts here. I will do my best to make up for it. Next week I have my final exams, so I've got a bit of work to do. It's a touch frustrating not being able to blog ... maybe it's because I've been doing it for a long time, but there are just those moments where an idea pops into my head and I want to write about it.

Then again, there's a limit to the number of times I can talk about how much I appreciate my friends here or how the classes are (but look for a post on 251 after Thursday regardless). The thing is, I never write about you all. It's kind of like giving a graduation speech to my friends; it would just seem awkward.

So I'm stuck telling you guys how amazing they are ... and telling them the same things about you.

1 comment: