Monday, March 15, 2010

Cramming

I went all of spring break without a post. That has to be breaking some sort of rule.

I've spent the last two days watching How I Met Your Mother and frantically doing the work I was supposed to do over all of spring break.

How I Met Your Mother is hilarious. I strongly recommend it. I might even go into detail about it some other time.

But for now, I'd just like to highlight a line from the show that I firmly believe in. In his troubles with relationships, friends, and family, Ted Moseby (the main character) tells his kids:

"I think, for the most part, if you're really honest with yourself about what you want out of life, life gives it to you."

5 comments:

  1. Mosby*

    Take the world by storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Arvind showed me a clip from this show last night, and it actually is pretty hilarious. There was one line that I found particularly amusing, by NPH, something like, "I just can't hook up with a girl if there's a hotter girl out there with whom up can be hooked." LOLWIN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD @ Lily's comment

    Yea, I think Ved's line is pretty true. it's quite deep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to point out that I informed Arvind about the show, and thus you guys should watch other shows I recommend. Like Lost. >.>
    Using this quote, I think:

    "When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." (also Barney Stinson, played by NPH)

    ReplyDelete