Friday, May 8, 2009

The Beginning of the End

When you walk around the back of my viola teacher's house, you take a path that leads right by her neighbor's yard.

Every single time I walk that path, their two german shepards run to the fence and bark at me.

Today, they were nowhere to be seen.

On the way out, I checked again. They were gone. Strangely enough, I missed them.

And just as I reached the end of that path, I heard a bark.

"Bye." I whispered.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was going to make some comment along the lines of "gosh, ved, maybe you should post" but then i saw this and it's kind of sad and kind of cute....
    also, is there something subtle about the graph that's your picture that i'm missing, besides branch cut?

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, it leaves a blank space if you delete what you wrote? that's lame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess there's something to be said bout leaving...I guess the goal when we say our goodbyes is not to whisper but to shout with passion and memory and hugs or so I claim now

    ReplyDelete