10. It violates the all-important principles of Feng Shui.
9. Watching TV from above is just weird.
8. When you wake up and you have to go to the bathroom, you have a serious dilemma.
7. I'm scared of heights.
6. The saved space is completely unused.
5. When the bed creaks I'm pretty sure it freaks my roommate out.
4. If you wake up and want to check if your roommate is still in the room, you risk death (or looking really awkward).
3. If you push your blanket off the side, there's no getting it back.
2. I have no place to fold my laundry. Because I fold my laundry all the time.
1. It contains large amounts of Bunk.

Top_SPIN_bunk. Just add spin, ez.
ReplyDelete8. When you wake up and you have to go to the bathroom, you have a serious dilemma.
ReplyDeletewait. what?
lol eric & bunk
I maintain that only point 1 is valid. Then again, I did push really hard to get bottom bunk last year =P
ReplyDeleteI am impressed by your knowledge of feng shui, ved.
ReplyDeleteI wish I knew how it worked <_<
Puahahahahahhahaahhahhhahha
ReplyDeleteWow Ved.
It's amazing how all of these reasons are SO TRUE
0. It's physics, Ved, if the bottom bunk moves the top bunk moves too.
ReplyDelete^Great quote
ReplyDeleteon the bright side, its much harder to get to, thus much harder to plop into bed and accidentally fall asleep =]
ReplyDelete