Just kidding, that's a rather poor term for it.
But as is so often the case in all of our busy lives, I'm going to be a bit pushed for time during the next few weeks.
Coming up is my first trip through the stress of finals. The first, the easiest, and most certainly not the last.
So while I struggle to stay on task and get my work done, I won't be in usual contact. If I'm online, I'm most likely there to ask someone a question. I will not post here until after December 11, the day of my last final. Checking other people's posts seems irresponsible as well, as I know that I'll get sidetracked far too easily.
Don't feel insulted, ignored, or hurt if I don't respond. I will check my email every so often, so feel free to send me something. I'll probably write some of you.
I know I'm not the only one, so to all of you who are facing the same situation, good luck. I hope you all do as well as you wish to.
Taking things seriously has never been a strong point of mine, but it's a necessity. Part of, well, growing up.
So cheers, best of luck, and I'll see you guys on the other side of finals.
Ved
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well, before you go into hibernation mode --
ReplyDeleteGood luck! And have fun tonight, wish I could be there.
good luck, ved!!!
ReplyDeletegl hf dd ds go out there and kick some ass!
ReplyDeleteWow, your finals end the day before mine begin
ReplyDelete