So a few of us are at the tables playing, and this attractive girl walks up. She tries to use the coin machine, which obviously doesn't work since we unplugged it. Two guys I'm playing with share a quick glance and leave the table.
The first guy walks up to her and says, "I see you're having trouble there! Let me see if I can get it working for you!"
He then stars pressing random buttons, hitting the top, and occasionally kicking it for good measure. None of this has any effect, of course.
The second guy sneaks around the back of the machine and plugs it in just as another one of the first guy's blows lands on the machine. It instantly lights up.
"You're welcome" says the first guy.
They both return to the table and continue playing.

LOLOLOL
ReplyDeleteif they were teaming up, that's cute.
if they weren't, then one of them got screwed. XD
Pros =P
ReplyDeletehahaha that's beast
ReplyDeleteLOL THAT'S SO ADORABLE. AWWWW.
ReplyDeleteI bet the girl saw straight through that.
But I bet she thought it was cute anyway.