It's been almost exactly 9 months since we started blogging.
It's been almost 3 months since we went to school.
We're still going strong.
It's hard to sit down for an hour or so and write up a description of what's happening to you.
I really appreciate everyone who takes the time to do that. In reading all your posts I've found your experiences fascinating. Sometimes they make me jealous. Sometimes I realize "hey, that's just like what happens to me."
It's that connection that means a lot to me. And I could never do this without the work that you all put in.
So, thank you. It's a great feeling when I can sit down at my computer and reconnect with all of you. I'm hoping this goes on for another 3.5 years.
Just 3.5 years? What am I thinking? Here's to a lifetime of that feeling. We might never find our way back to the same place, but we'll always have this.
Cheers,
Ved

D:
ReplyDeleteWe should find our way back to the same place at some point.
My experiences are definitely the most fascinating... >.>
ReplyDeleteObviously we're all going to meet when we're running Google in a few years.
yay!- now we need to set up monthly oovoo video chats
ReplyDelete^ ^
ReplyDeleteit's exciting to imagine the things we will have collectively experienced and accomplished years from now